Our office and lab plan to maintain regular office hours to provide care to patients who must be seen. Many of our patients have medical conditions that would deteriorate if we could not provide office visits. We want to continue providing care to alleviate the demand on emergency rooms and hospitals.
Face-To Face Visits
Governor Beshear has mandated that healthcare providers implement COVID protocols that affect face-to-face visits.
- When you arrive for your appointment with a provider, please stay in your vehicle and call 270-313-4494. A medical office assistant will ask you a few screening questions.
- When an exam room is available, you will be called to enter the office.
- Please wear a mask.
- Your temperature will be taken.
- Only one visitor may accompany a patient to the appointment if the patient must have assistance.
- If you do not have access to a telephone in your vehicle, you may wait in the waiting room only if you maintain the required six (6') of physical distancing.
If you prefer to receive medical care by telehealth, please call our office and ask to speak to a provider. During this time of national emergency, Medicare, Medicaid and some commercial carriers are paying their usual office visit fees for telehealth.Lab Services
- Please call 270-313-4494 when you arrive.
- The medical office assistant will ask you a few screening questions.
- You will be given instructions on how to proceed to the next step based on your lab needs.
- All patients must enter the main entrance.
- Your temperature will be taken when you enter the office.
We are also offering curbside lab services. If you would like for your lab to be drawn while in your vehicle, please call ahead at (270) 926-2273 ext. 250.